- Provides a flexible process suitable for a wide range of fine-grained materials
- Minimizes atmospheric emissions with highly efficient gas cleaning
- Ensures continuous stable production with state-of-the-art process automation
- Allows waste heat to be reused in other processes with effective heat recovery
- EOS further decreases fuel consumption and off-gas volumes, resulting in lower gas cleaning costs
Sinter strand widening modernizations are carried out with minimal shutdown time and offer a significant increase in capacity.
Travelling grate alignment helps maximize production, reduce unplanned shutdowns, maintenance needs and operating expenses.
Mixing area upgrade for sinter plants maintains original productivity and minimizes shut-down period to reduce production loss.
Pallet car spare parts increase the lifetime of the pallet car and its components, improve maintainability and increase plant availability.
Systematic equipment inspections offer a clear understanding of current equipment condition and maintenance needs.
We can help you improve your operational & maintenance practices to increase productivity, reliability, & energy efficiency.
Plan and schedule your maintenance activities effectively in the operational phase of maintenance execution.
Successful shutdowns or turnarounds require careful planning to achieve the least amount of production downtime.
Benefit from our comprehensive range of research and test services that support you for the entire life cycle of your plant.