The system comprises several digital modules that support process operation in alumina calcination plants.
- Reduces specific thermal and electrical energy consumption
- Enhances operational stability
- Detects and corrects detrimental process conditions, such as sudden changes in hydrate moisture
- Makes fully automated load changes
- Increases operator’s situational awareness
OUTOTEC CALCINER OPTIMIZER VS. MANUAL DCS OPERATION
Minimize energy and raw material consumption, as well as overall environmental impact, with our leading technology and life-cycle ...