The flotation plant is based on pre-fabricated and functionally tested modules inside container-sized steel frames that can be easily transported and installed, and quickly connected to the process.
- Reduced EPC project costs compared to a conventional flotation plan
- Up to 20% lower capital investment
- Requires 30% less labor resources
- 95% of pre-commissioning and installation done prior to delivery
- Minimal civil engineering work required
Standard cPlant Flotation cell modules
- Flotation module C11, C6, C3 or C1.5
- Launder module
- Pumping module
- Blower module
- Motor control center (MCC) module
- Reagent Preparation
- Reagent Dosing
- Control Room
- Automation room
Virtual Experience Training is a simulator-based advanced learning solution suitable for operators and maintenance personnel.
Systematic equipment inspections offer a clear understanding of current equipment condition and maintenance needs.
Improve performance with an accurate picture of the current condition of your process or plant unit.
Gain measurable value in metallurgical performance, energy consumption, and operating costs with a new generation mixing mechanism.
Speed Optimization Service helps improve the pumping and metallurgical performance in the flotation cell while minimizing energy ...