Metso Outotec Corporation will publish the following financial information in 2021:
- Financial Statements Review for 2020 on February 16, 2021
- The Financial Statements for 2020 during the week 7
- Annual Report for 2020 during the week 11
- Interim Report for January - March 2021 on April 23, 2021
- Half-Year Financial Report for January - June 2021 on August 4, 2021
- Interim Report for January – September 2021 on November 2, 2021
The Annual General Meeting is planned to be held on April 23, 2021. Metso Outotec’s Board of Directors will summon the AGM with a separate stock exchange release.
Further information, please contact:
Juha Rouhiainen, VP, Investor Relations, Metso Outotec Corporation, tel. +358 20 4843253, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Metso Outotec Corporation
Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its pro forma sales for 2019 were about EUR 4.1 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com, twitter.com/metsooutotec