Which are the most common factors that affect your screening process? How to optimize the performance of your screening over the long term? How to improve your screening efficiency immediately? Discover the answers in this webinar!
Do you want to see this on your screens or feeders?
Undetected issues can lead to equipment damage, increased repair costs, HSE problems, unplanned downtime, bad end-product quality, and production losses at your production plant.
Avoid undetected issues
Vibrating equipment inspections as Your Road to Trouble-free Operations
Higher vibrating equipment availablity
Reduced maintenance costs
Optimized end product quality
Preventive maintenance and proactive repairs
Regular inspections improve efficiency
Checks we recommend you perform on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis*:
- correct feed distribution on the screen
- feed size
- material bed depth
- feed humidity
- condition of the springs and all bolts joints
- oil or grease levels
- bearing temperatures
- drive system
- vibrator mechanisms
- condition of the screening media and reporting this into our ScreenPlanner software
* Refer to the manual you’ve received with your equipment to find the complete list
Checks to be performed by professionals
- All of above mentioned checks
- A Screencheck® inspection (see below) including
- vibrating stroke
- stroke angle
- natural frequency measurements
- steel structure measurements
- Checking current screen performance against expected performance: identify shortfalls, likely causes and potential corrective actions
- Check if installed screening media and wear linings are the most appropriate for your production process
Expert report with recommendations
Check the video
Some specific tests on screens can be done with our ScreenCheck®-tool. ScreenCheck® is a hand-held electronic testing device featuring wireless electronic sensors and automated software that precisely measures and analyzes the dynamic performance of vibratory screens. All our technicians and most of the sales representatives carry this tool with them. Are you interested in having someone from Metso Outotec test your screen, then let us know by clicking the green button at the bottom of this page.
Contact Metso Outotec experts
Please select your area of interest above.
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.