Metallurgical sampler leaflet
View our detailed leaflet for more information on the 2 inspection packages for your Metso Outotec samplers.
Identifying problems before they escalate ensures higher equipment availability
Minimize the risks associated with operating faulty equipment to ensure higher safety
Undetected issues can lead to breakdowns and unplanned service work, significantly increasing repair costs and production losses or quality.
Our specialists can recommend service agreements and spare parts along with clear and concise reporting
Downtime required: No downtime, duration one day for 10-15 samplers
Inspection frequency: 1-2 times per year
• OEM visual inspection of the sampler during operation
• Catch safety hazards, overall sampling results, maintenance intervals and leakages
• Historical data helps predict sampler component performance over time
• Detailed future inspections recommended if needed
Downtime required: 3 days+
Inspection frequency: 1-3 years interval
• OEM inspection with guards and covers removed
• Additional tests, measurements and services
• Mechanical adjustments as required
Systematic equipment inspections offer a clear understanding of current equipment condition and maintenance needs.
Get fast, accurate information about the condition of your flotation equipment, recommendations for maintenance, and improved operation.
Get reliable metallurgical accounting samples that represent the variations that occur in both process flow and solids content.
The Courier® 6G SL analyzer enables direct measurement of gold from ore feed, concentrate and tailings streams.