Higher flotation availability
Reduced maintenance costs
Preventive maintenance and proactive repairs
- Higher flotation availability
- Better process results
- Increased production due to fewer stoppages
- Preventative maintenance and proactive repairs
FLOTATION VISUALS AND VITALS
Detect issues early for improved reliability
Inspection requires approximately 30 minutes per cell with flotation running, no downtime required. The recommended frequency of this inspection package is 3-4 times per year.
- OEM visual inspection of the flotation during operation
- Catch safety hazards, flotation results, leakages, bolt tightness, temperatures, vibrations
- Historical data helps predict flotation component performance over time
- Detailed future inspections recommended if needed
Flotation mechanical verification
Overall detailed condition of the flotation cell
Visual and vitals inspection requires approximately 30 minutes per cell with flotation running. Mechanical verification inspection requires approximately 30 minutes (excludes drainage time) per cell during shutdown. The recommended frequency for this inspection is 1-2 times per year.
- Includes the Flotation Visuals and Vitals inspection
- OEM inspection with guards and covers removed
- Additional tests, measurements and services
- Mechanical adjustments
Includes additional checks and adjustments
1 hour (excluding drainage time) required to conduct the visual and vitals and mechanical verification inspections. Additional time may be required on a case-by-case basis.
- Level control
- PID control loop
- Instrument air system
Additional flotation spares and services
Enjoy peace of mind with high-quality spares that ensure the safety and functionality of your equipment.
Speed Optimization Service helps improve the pumping and metallurgical performance in the flotation cell while minimizing energy ...