See how other companies have improved profitability and reduced risk!
Vertical slurry pumps are highly configurable pumping equipment designed to reduce maintenance and operating costs. They require less floorspace than horizontal pumps and wear parts are available in hard metal or rubber.
Pump for any need
Sump pumps, froth pumps, tank pumps, and induced flow pumps.
Maintenance and optimization
Easily interchangeable parts. Quick service and maintenance with local inventory and deployment.
Experience of numerous applications
Mining and mineral processing, sand and gravel, dredging, copper, iron ore, diamond, alumina, coal, gold, kaolin, pulp and paper, steel, sugar, chemical, FGD, sand blending, power, construcion, tunneling.
Global expertise, local support
Pumping professionals in over 60 countries in the world.
Vertical sump pumps
Vertical sump pumps are designed specifically for abrasive slurries.
Known for robustness and ease of maintenance, they are often used with floor sumps in process plants, mill scale pumping applications in steel works, as well as for pumping of machine tool cuttings and wood chips.
- Flow rates to 1 800 m³/h – 7 900 USGPM
- Heads up to 40 m – 130 ft
- Floor sumps in process plants
- Mill scale pumping in steel work
- Pumping of machine tool cuttings
- Wood chips pumping
Vertical froth pumps
Vertical froth pumps increase the efficiency of pumping frothy slurries.
They are ideal for all applications involving handling of air entrained slurries. Used also as a mixing and distribution unit, where dry powder has to be mixed (and wetted) with water, vertical froth pumps can also be utilized with cement in ready mixed concrete and for grouting.
- Flow rates to 1 500 m³/h – 6 600 USGPM
- Heads up to 20 m – 65 ft
- Flotation froth pumping
- Phosphate and apatite washing plants
- Calcium carbonate upgrading plants
- Mixing and distribution units
- Cement plants
Vertical tank pumps
Vertical tank pumps are made for abrasive slurries. Known for robust construction and durability, vertical tank pumps are designed to be simple to maintain and easy to install.
- Flow rates to 700 m³/h – 3 100 USGPM
- Heads up to 30 m – 100 ft
- Feed to dewatering cyclones in sand plants
- Screen underflow duties
- Sampling pumps in concentrators
- Permanent, mobile or semi-mobile installations in industrial applications
- Mixing/distribution units in applications for flocculent or lime in sewage plants or cement grouting in tunnels or mines
Vertical induced flow pumps
Vertical induced flow pumps are tough general purpose slurry pumps.
Known for induced flow impellers and low attrition of pumped particles, these pumps are often used for carbon transfer in gold leaching processes and in other applications where large or long, stringy solids are handled.
- Carbon transfer in gold leaching
- Handling of large stringy solids
Contact Metso Outotec experts
Select your industry to open the form.
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.