Upgrades help you minimize disruption and maximize uptime
Upgrades provide additional safety for workers
Upgrades help to simplify and speed up maintenance
- Deep design to provide rock-bed of material, which eliminates liner wear for bottom liners.
- Physical dimensions engineered to accept feed material.
- Heavy Steel Plate and Beam Fabrication.
Removable chute cover
The removable chute cover offers much easier and safer access for installation and replacement of wear liners.
- Reduces down-time by making liner changes faster.
- Bolted Cover Design
- Integrated Lifting Lugs
- Drop Channel Catches and directs spillage back into the chute.
Liner Design Upgrade
- Longer life
- Ease of replacement
- Optimized flow
- Curved 3-piece design
The curved 3-piece design allows for a variety of benefits, such as:
- Gridlock Joints to prevent wash lines
- Reduce waste
- Easy replacement, can be replaced without removing edge liners
- Wear Monitoring
- Reduced down-time
- Ease of use
Labyrinth or Inflatable design for various mill configurations.
Adjustable alignment of feed chute upper section provides robust sealing solution while hinged front panel for easy retraction of feed chute without unbolting upper section.
- Reduces floor flooding and protects main bearings from slurry.
Allows clearance for installation and maintenance, and quick inflation with air to seal the gap when feed chute is in place.
- Can be used instead of a bolting flange for faster connection.
- Allows for slight deviation of flange surfaces.
Gives operators a safe and easy way to access the upper feed chute, inspect the rock-box and perform any maintenance in the area.
- Customizable based on customers needs.
- Safe and easy access to flange and seal for maintenance.
Optional add-on to offer an additional access point to the Rock-box for maintenance.
- Easy access for maintenance
- Height adjustment shim packs with built-in jacking screws.
- Lateral alignment dowel pins.
- Trolley to mill engagement locking pins.
- Chute-Trolley alignment aids
- Easy access for maintenance
- Sealed sleeve bearings
- Counterweight box
- Lateral Beams for transport options
Mobile transporter to lift and position a fixed trolley
The MET is equipped with a variety of safety features to monitor loads and is backed by a comprehensive range of support services.
- Protects personnel from unnecessary risk due to load instability or unexpected machine movement
- Provides feedback during operation with machine status and other information shown on a user-friendly display
- Compatible with smaller mill deck designs than traditional feed chute transporters
- Backed by comprehensive after-sales support via Metso Outotec’s global service network
Hydraulic power pack is integral to the trolley
- Hydraulic system housed within the trolley and protected from spillage
- Comes with a trailing cable for power supply
Hydraulic drive wheel assemblies
- Each wheel assembly consists of a hydraulic drive and slew assembly to rotate and engage with both sets of rails
- When the chute is in position, hydraulic jacks lift the wheels off the ground to prevent Brinelling damage to drives
- Hydraulic jacks also raise the chute in order to rotate the wheels to engage with the transverse rails