Counting on a tool specifically designed for the job means your relining is done according to maximum safety standards.
Your liner installation is much faster when using the correct tools instead of improvising.
The SafeFit™ handling system for wear liners is compatible with all liners incorporating the EzyLock™, Taper-T™ or D-Lock™ fastening systems. It enables the safe handling of liners of up to 1,000 kg and ensures that the liner is always secure during the installation and removal process. SafeFit™ enables the use of larger, heavier liners which can significantly reduce the changeout times. The handling system consists of:
- Lifting clips to safely lift liners that incorporate our patented hole
- Podgy bars to easily adjust the liner position and align the holes once against the chute wall
- Clamping tools to temporarily secure liners to the chute wall during installation or removal
Suitable for metallic wear parts up to 500 kg, Liftx™ is a liner lifting system designed to lift wear parts quickly and safely. It provides a secure connection between a wear liner and a crane, hoist or winch.
- Wear liners are fitted by engaging the lifting bolt with the liner’s slotted hole
- Designed to work specifically with the Liftx™ wear liner bolt hole
- Locating boss securely holds the lifting bolt and locking nut in place for precise lifting
- Working load limit of 500 kg when connected to a crane, hoist or winch
- Bow shackle, lifting arms and swivel boss design supports angular movement and provides access to complex contours
Wear lining solutions
Changing out wear liners can be a risky, costly and time consuming exercise, particularly in chutes with limited or no access to ...
WearSense™ is a wireless online wear monitoring system. It can be fitted to any metallic or ceramic liners independent of attachment ...
Improve uptime and throughput by using high-quality metallic wear liners with an optimized design.
Improve the lifetime of equipment, improve safety, reduce vibration and lower noise levels
Ceramic wear lining is designed to be extremely resistant to abrasion even in high material flows and speeds, preventing material build-up.
Polyurethane wear liners provide excellent wear resistance in applications with sliding wear while reducing noise and vibrations.
Polyethylene wear lining is an excellent solution for bins, chutes, silos and other low wear applications.