With filtration cycle times of up to 18 hours, the Metso Outotec VPF reduces entrained particulate concentrations in the supersaturated sodium aluminate solution to a level of only a few milligrams per liter. A wide range of media can be used for filtration depending on your process requirements.
- High-quality filtrate
- Fully automatic cloth cleaning and cake discharge
- Increased safety during operation and maintenance
- Low CAPEX, operating and maintenance costs
- Based on proven technology
Our service scope is always based on your business requirements, with mutually agreed targets and shared responsibilities. You will receive the level of support you need, from scheduled equipment health checks and recommendations to avoid unplanned downtime, to comprehensive agreements with our experts permanently on site. With our experts fully integrated into your operations and maintenance processes, we can proactively optimize the performance of your equipment.
Example services and spare parts include:
- Retrofitting of existing VPF installations with larger (500 m2) filter elements
- Filter inspection and process audit to improve operation efficiency
- Scale-inhibiting filter cloths
- Replacement filter element cartridges