Up to 100 bar filtration pressure
Low installed power
Operate on fine materials
Ease of maintenance
Few moving parts
Metso Outotec Tube Press - Industry's unique ultra-fine dewatering technology for versatile applications
The tube press is is suitable for a wide range of applications:
- Where the process requires very low cake moisture e.g. smelters
- Where cake handle ability is critical e.g. underground slimes
- Where energy consumption is significant (alternative to thermal drying)
- Where filtrate is a valued product
- Where cake transport costs are significant
- Where the product consists of superfine particles, difficult to dewater
- Where cake is to be disposed of to a landfill
- Where the protection of environmental conditions is important
The Booster range of Tube Press is generic for a new compact dewatering system. The Booster is an individual drive system closely coupled with the Tube Press.
The Booster range includes three sizes of installations to suit the requirements of small to medium scale installations, laboratory, and pilot scale installations.
The installation is very compact combining one motor to generate the mechanical dewatering press force. The unique system incorporates fully optimized control of the complete process, including feed back and statistical analysis of each press cycle.