- Improves capital efficiency
- Improves operational stability
- Extends availability
- Increases rake torque
- Provides a safer work environment
- Improves availability of spare parts
Bridge and mechanism modernizations can replace all internal elements of your thickener, including bridge, gearboxes, drive units, rakes, and torques shafts or cages.
- The latest equipment design takes into consideration improved safety and maintenance features
- Enables reusing existing tank and supports
The Feed system is usually upgraded as part of this upgrade, unlocking benefits of the latest feed technologies such as Reactorwell™ to improve water recovery, reduce flocculant consumption and optimize mineral recovery at increased throughputs
- Engineering Study
- The upgrade, may include:
- Bridge, full-span, or center column
- Drive assembly, gearbox, and rake lift
- Control panel
- Overflow launder and box
- Underflow cone
- Reactorwell TM Feed system upgrade
Related parts and upgrades
Metso Outotec redefines industry’s sustainability targets with the Reactorwell™, a first-class feed system, that maximizes thickener ...
Thickener feed system was upgraded to increase capability of your thickener, reduce tailings management costs and environmental impact.
Now you can improve minerals recovery and minimize operating costs with thickener froth management upgrade.
Thickener SCD split ring series are designed to offer drastically reduced plant downtime and ensure continued operation of the thickener.
Improve thickening performance by controlling the key variables of a thickener, including underflow density, the overflow solids ...