The process principles are the basis for numerous rotary kiln plants and still represent the dominant technology for the direct reduction of lump ore or pellets using coal.
- Operates with the widest range of iron-bearing materials, such as pellets, lump ore, beach sand, ilmenite and also iron ore fines with SL/RN-Xtra.
- Works with an extensive range of reductants, such as sub-bituminous coals and lignites, bituminous coals, and in special cases also anthracite and coke breeze
- Improves thermal efficiency with waste heat recovery systems in combination with export power generation
- Meets environmental standards for emissions control
- Can increase capacity with multiple line installations and an optimized material flow
Improve performance with an accurate picture of the current condition of your process or plant unit.
Benefit from our comprehensive range of research and test services that support you for the entire life cycle of your plant.
Receive the support you need from an early project phase, in order to best assess your process options.
Ensure your projects are executed smoothly and effectively with our high-quality engineering services.
Systematic equipment inspections offer a clear understanding of current equipment condition and maintenance needs.
Successful shutdowns or turnarounds require careful planning to achieve the least amount of production downtime.
Plan and schedule your maintenance activities effectively in the operational phase of maintenance execution.