Interested to learn more about how Metso Outotec has helped our customers produce results?
As particles get finer, more energy has to be introduced to separate solids and liquids. Designed to be used in demanding dewatering applications with ultra-fine, compressible, materials, Metso Outotec Tube press is proven to produce drip-free cakes from concentrate with less energy.
Up to 100 bar filtration pressure
Low installed power
Operate on fine materials
Ease of maintenance
Few moving parts
Metso Outotec Tube Press - Industry's unique ultra-fine dewatering technology for versatile applications
Versatile solution - Multiple Applications
The tube press is is suitable for a wide range of applications:
- Where the process requires very low cake moisture e.g. smelters
- Where cake handle ability is critical e.g. underground slimes
- Where energy consumption is significant (alternative to thermal drying)
- Where filtrate is a valued product
- Where cake transport costs are significant
- Where the product consists of superfine particles, difficult to dewater
- Where cake is to be disposed of to a landfill
- Where the protection of environmental conditions is important
Tube press booster range
The Booster range of Tube Press is generic for a new compact dewatering system. The Booster is an individual drive system closely coupled with the Tube Press.
The Booster range includes three sizes of installations to suit the requirements of small to medium scale installations, laboratory, and pilot scale installations.
The installation is very compact combining one motor to generate the mechanical dewatering press force. The unique system incorporates fully optimized control of the complete process, including feed back and statistical analysis of each press cycle.
Contact our experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.