Get low raw material consumption, high metal recovery and low CO₂ and dust emissions with SAF smelting plant. Preheating removes water and volatiles, stabilizing process conditions and decreasing the specific energy consumption of the furnace.
- Minimizes energy, coke, and electrode paste consumption
- Offers high productivity and metals recovery, especially with pellets
- Enables effective utilization of cleaned CO gas in different plant applications
- Preheats up to 600ºC, with every 100ºC saving 70 kWh per metric ton of metal in smelting
- Gives you low operational costs and low CO₂ and dust emissions
Related products & services
The EDITUBE WESP is a wet gas cleaning solution designed for removal of the finest fractions of dust particles and mist aerosols.