- Reduced downtime
- Extended kiln lifetime
- Increased reliability
- Improved safety
- Minimized plant downtime
- Better visibility of maintenance requirements
Reduce unplanned downtime, equipment failure, and risks associated with operating faulty equipment
- Faster, easier inspections mean you get recommendations you can quickly act on
- Reports are clear, thorough and easy to share with colleagues
- Benchmark your kiln and identify trends based on current and historical data
- Comprehensive data gathering improves your decision-making
Kiln inspection packages
- Improper lubrication of kiln components
- Misalignment in horizontal & vertical axis (hot kiln alignment)
- Thrust balance of carrying rollers at each pier (kiln float)
- Shell crank effect on carrying stations (dogleg)
- Shell flex at each pier (ovality)
Related parts & services
Quality replacement parts or improved designs that decrease maintenance and downtime.
Our kiln and pyro equipment maintenance can help you achieve stable operations and reduced costs.
Regular, systematic inspections provide you with a clear understanding of the current condition and maintenance needs of your equipment ...
We can help you upgrade your calciner to increase plant performance and availability.