The modular design enables fast, cost-effective delivery and installation to ensure a short ramp-up time, while the integral paste mixer and hopper reduce the overall plant footprint and enables uninterrupted paste production.
- Reduces CAPEX without compromising paste backfill quality
- Reduces need to direct tailings to surface dams for deposition
- Low-maintenance – plant can run for several shifts without shutdown for cleaning
- Reduces OPEX over mine lifetime with highly accurate binder addition
- Compact footprint reduces the cost of civil works and increases flexibility of plant location
- Modular design speeds up delivery lead-time and installation
- Full range of O&M services available to ensure efficient operation