Our comprehensive support services help you select the correct filter model, assist with plant design, and ensure efficient and reliable operation with high quality maintenance.
- Excellent handling of difficult and slow-filtering materials
- Guaranteed cake discharge even with challenging material
- Multiple cake washing options lead to superior washing result
- Options for efficient and automatic in-situ cleaning (CIP)
- Ability to handle corrosive process conditions
- Suitable for food-grade applications
- Fully automatic for consistent results under varying process conditions
Upgrade the performance of your Metso Outotec® Larox® PF Filter & restore it to the original condition with a set of new filter plates.
Decrease maintenance costs and improve user well-being and safety by upgrading your filtrate collectors with rubber bellows.
Increase your filtration area and achieve higher capacity with optimum results by expanding your PF & FFP filters.
Improve filter performance and availability while enabling easier maintenance with our Larox PF30 endless cloth upgrade.
The Metos Outotec off-line oil filter decreases downtime that can be caused by hydraulic system problems.
The CIP-washing upgrade enables a high level of cleanliness by removing cumulated material in PF filter units.
Enable more efficient cloth washing and higher filter performance with our high pressure cloth wash.
Improve filter availability and extend the lifetime of your filter cloths with our hydraulic cloth tracking upgrade.
Systematic equipment inspections offer a clear understanding of current equipment condition and maintenance needs.
Benefit from our comprehensive range of research and test services that support you for the entire life cycle of your plant.
Meet your site maintenance management and operational requirements with a customized maintenance program developed by Metso Outotec experts.
Plan and schedule your maintenance activities effectively in the operational phase of maintenance execution.