Lower environmental impact
Reduce maintenance costs
- Optimized fuel combustion
- Increased safety
- Energy efficient
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Lower environmental impact
- Multi-fuel capability designed to handle gas, oil, pulverized coal, petroleum coke, or non-condensable gases separately or in combination are available
- Flame is directional adjustable, and flame shape control is obtained by dual air channels
- Low primary air design to maximize fuel efficiency and energy recovery from auxiliary cooling devices
- Mechanical or steam atomization of oil and sturdy, rugged construction for high-temperature duty
- Burner systems range from preheating to 300 MBtu/hr. (315 GJ/hr.)
Engineered for specific job requirements
State-of-the-art kiln burner systems
Related parts & services
Quality replacement parts or improved designs that decrease maintenance and downtime.
Our kiln and pyro equipment maintenance can help you achieve stable operations and reduced costs.
Regular, systematic inspections provide you with a clear understanding of the current condition and maintenance needs of your equipment ...
We can help you upgrade your calciner to increase plant performance and availability.