Metso Outotec wins order for Foresight™ semi-mobile primary gyratory crushing plant at Codelco’s Radomiro Tomic operation
In-pit crush and convey (IPCC) provides an integrated solution to reduce haulage related energy consumption and CO2 emissions. Through the industry's strongest building blocks of team, technology and services, Metso Outotec is able to deliver successful IPCC operations.
IPCC experience and advanced planning, engineering and project delivery tools
Exceptional crushing, conveying and stacking equipment with patented SmartStation features
Unmatched support from a comprehensive and global services network
Check the video
In-pit crush and convey solutions - Redefining IPCC productivity
IPCC Planning Services
We understand no two IPCC projects are alike, so we treat them that way from beginning to execution. Metso Outotec's IPCC Planning Services team has a track record of delivering customized and comprehensive feasibility studies, and utilizes advanced engineering tools to increase the speed of project definition and certainty of outcome. Our services break down into 3 stages:
- Assess: Trade-off study to identify value
- Analyze: Integrated mine planning and equipment design to maximize value
- Advance: Detailed execution program ready for delivery
With the 3 stage approach, we deliver a quick and efficient project definition.
Metso Outotec's IPCC technology portfolio includes crushing, conveying and stacking equipment. With our IPCC solutions being modular. When working with our team we develop your optimal solution based on your operational goals while using proven technology.
- Crushing: Foresight™ semi-mobile primary gyratory (SMPG), Lokotrack® mobile solutions
- Conveying: Overland, mobile, relocatable, shiftable
- Stacking: Fixed and rail mounted stackers (Spreaders and mobile stacking bridges also available - Read more about co-operation agreement)
Metso Outotec services support is unmatched by delivering either pre-designed or customizable packages to deliver performance outcomes. Our aim is not only deliver a successful IPCC operation, but then also keep it running at an optimal level. Our featured services are:
- Life Cycle Services (LCS)
- Off site pre-assembly
- On site assembly
- Process optimization
- Connected analytics
Foresight™ semi-mobile primary gyratory (SMPG) station
The Metso Outotec Foresight™ SMPG station are high capacity and modular solutions that are a key highlight in our IPCC designs.
- SmartStation features for optimal processing, reducing wear and plant height whilst autonomously controlling material size
- Improving maintainability through improved crusher access and plant area isolation
- Reduce height and downtime with SMPG feeder
- Variable capacities with different crushers and truck sizes
The Foresight™ SMPG station includes our Superior™ MKIII primary gyratory crusher. This brings additional benefits such as reduced downtime by up to 70%, and increased capacities by up to 30%.
Learn more about the Foresight™ SMPG station.
Need assistance? Contact us!
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.