As a peripheral system, it can be taken in and out of service without impacting plant operation. Acid-resistant brick lining and stainless steel ensure reliability and the widest possible operational window. Cooling water consumption is also reduced and the steam can be used for heating purposes or for electricity production on site.
- Improves energy efficiency with steam production from waste heat
- Operates independently from acid plant, so shutdown does not affect plant availability
- Improves plant availability through digital monitoring system (Outotec PORS)
- Offers safe and reliable heat recovery
- Gives a wide operational window thanks to acid-resistant materials
Related products & services
The EDITUBE WESP is a wet gas cleaning solution designed for removal of the finest fractions of dust particles and mist aerosols.