It also provides statistical data related to these variables. Froth property measurements, together with on-stream analyzer assays, enable efficient and robust strategies to be put in place for advanced flotation process control, using a system such as Outotec ACT.
- Provides consistent information for operators to control and optimize flotation processes
- Helps stabilize the process using froth properties in process control
- Enables fully automatic operation and consistent performance
- Offers convenient monitoring with live video streaming from the froth cameras to the control room
- Features simple installation, operation, and maintenance
Systematic equipment inspections offer a clear understanding of current equipment condition and maintenance needs.
Increase plant safety, stabilize production, improve energy efficiency, and boost profitability.