How others have improved profitability and reduced risks?
Optimize flotation cell froth carry rates, lip loading properties, and mass pull stability with our custom designed froth recovery set-up. The optimal launder and crowder design helps you maximize your flotation cell performance and achieve your grade and recovery targets.
- Enables easier formation of thicker froth beds
- Controls directional flow of froth towards the launder
- Improves froth properties and stability even in low grade/mass pull applications
- Optimizes froth carry rate (FCR) and lip loading (LL) for each flotation duty by modifying the cell froth area and lip length
- Minimizes transportation distance to prevent particle drop out from froth
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE OUTOTEC FROTH RECOVERY UPGRADE
Contact our experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.