The Dry Tailings Plant is a fully integrated design that comprises thickening, filtration, and dry material handling for tailings dry stacking, including all necessary ancillary equipment and systems. This plant is particularly suited to areas where water consumption is a sensitive issue, or where there are strict requirements in terms of the safe operation, tailings management, and eventual mine closure and rehabilitation.
- Optimized footprint of tailings storage and minimized fresh water intake
- Reduced dam construction with decreased operational costs
- Lower tailings risks and insurance rates
- Easier permitting and socio-political acceptance
- Low environmental impact and savings at the rehabilitation
- Resistance to high seismic activities
Improve performance with an accurate picture of the current condition of your process or plant unit.
Benefit from our comprehensive range of research and test services that support you for the entire life cycle of your plant.
Ensure your projects are executed smoothly and effectively with our high-quality engineering services.
Get expert support during your project start-up phase wherever you are in the world.