The Dry Tailings Plant is a fully integrated design that comprises thickening, filtration, and dry material handling for tailings dry stacking, including all necessary ancillary equipment and systems. This plant is particularly suited to areas where water consumption is a sensitive issue, or where there are strict requirements in terms of the safe operation, tailings management, and eventual mine closure and rehabilitation.
- Optimized footprint of tailings storage and minimized fresh water intake
- Reduced dam construction with decreased operational costs
- Lower tailings risks and insurance rates
- Easier permitting and socio-political acceptance
- Low environmental impact and savings at the rehabilitation
- Resistance to high seismic activities
Related parts & services
Our OEM thickener spares are designed to offer faster, safer and easier replacement.
It is critical that each individual process runs efficiently, it's also important to take a step back and look at the big picture.
Obtain improved reliability and a maintenance foundation for new plants and equipment before start-up for optimized results
Our professional field service offering ranges from comprehensive solutions covering maintenance and optimization projects to performing ...