10 different filter sizes
Reduces entrained organic and particulates to a level of few ppm
Low operating pressure, low operating cost
Fully automatic operation
Our filter relies on the proven dual-media concept and can be delivered as an integral part of our solvent extraction and electrowinning (SX-EW) technology or as a stand-alone solution.
- Uses SX-EW technology expertise
- Offers high-quality filtration
- Gives you low operating costs
- Enables fully automatic operation
- Has high capacity and expandability
- Results in minimal maintenance costs
The latest addition to Metso Outotec’s DM (Dual Media) filter family is a modular DM1000 filter designed to complement the existing Metso Outotec DM filter series for increasing need of battery metal processes’ filtration.
- Fully modular design
- 1-4 filters in a row
- Easy expandability
- Ready assembled on a mounting skid
- Fully containerized transportation
- Quick and safe site assembly
- Fully automatic operation
Read more from the DM1000 leaflet available in the downloads section.
Systematic equipment inspections offer a clear understanding of current equipment condition and maintenance needs.
Benefit from our comprehensive range of research and test services that support you for the entire life cycle of your plant.
Meet your site maintenance management and operational requirements with a customized maintenance program developed by Metso Outotec experts.
Plan and schedule your maintenance activities effectively in the operational phase of maintenance execution.