Laser-inducted Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) technology measures both light and heavy elements for monitoring and control in minerals processing plants, enabling optimization of concentrate impurity content while maintaining the best possible recovery.
- Accurate monitoring of changes in feed mineralogy
- Improved concentrate quality
- Improved recovery through early detection of process disruptions
- Reduced need for time-consuming and labor intensive manual sampling
- More efficient use of energy and raw materials
Get unmatched sensitivity and shorter cycle times for efficient process management, monitoring, and control of your mineral processing ...