The instrument is directly immersed in the slurry, no sample transfer is needed, and the measurement is always available for optimal carbon management.
- Enables continuous, representative, and reliable carbon measurement
- Supports development of efficient strategies for advanced CIP/CIL control
- Fully automatic operation
- Simple to install, operate, and maintain with no moving parts or sample transfer
- Increases safety by helping to avoid blockages and other sampling issues
Achieve optimal gold recovery with minimal impact on the environment with the Outotec gold cyanide leaching process.
The Outotec OKTOP® Atmospheric Reactors are designed based on our deep knowledge of agitation and metallurgical processes.
See improved safety, maintenance, and operation with the exclusive productized Outotec OKTOP® plant design.
Build customized control applications that allow you to stabilize and optimize everything from single-unit processes to plant-wide ...