The ASTER process offers a range of advantages to existing destruction processes.
- Allows efficient thiocyanate and cyanide removals to ≤ 0.2 mg/L
- Optimizes microorganism performance for tailings feeds containing 4000 mg/L thiocyanate and 50 mg/L cyanide
- Offers robust technology that is suitable for remote locations
- Has low capital and operating costs
- Gives peace of mind with our experienced team that provides ongoing technical support
We can help you improve your operational & maintenance practices to increase productivity, reliability, & energy efficiency.
Receive the support you need from an early project phase, in order to best assess your process options.
Ensure your projects are executed smoothly and effectively with our high-quality engineering services.
Benefit from our comprehensive range of research and test services that support you for the entire life cycle of your plant.
Take the right steps to correct or optimize your production processes with Metso Outotec's in-depth process understanding and ...