Reduced waste, energy & material consumption as well as travel emissions by up to 70% with remote services
Improved safety statistics and practices through focused planning and risk identification
Optimized maintenance strategies through Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
Reduced equipment failures with optimized maintenance and operational strategy
Realize the potential of your new plant or equipment
Implementing effective reliability and maintenance strategies realizes the potential of the new plants or equipment, and reduces financial leakage. AMR delivers:
- Improved production: reduced equipment failures in the first year of operation
- Reduced downtime: optimized maintenance strategies through Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Reduced inventory holding: risk-based analysis incorporating the site operating context
- Improved total cost of ownership (TCO): achieve inherent plant or equipment design life
Improve environmental efficiency, productivity and reduce risks
- Reduced safety risks during maintenance execution and operations
- Reduced energy consumption: optimizing equipment performance means less electricity and fuel
- Reduced travel emissions: 70% of Asset Maintenance Readiness delivered remotely
- Minimized waste: reduce scrap material during the design life of the plant or equipment
- Reduced material consumption: optimized maintenance strategies reduce spares and wears inventory
When starting up a new plant or equipment, teams will often run into issues that prevent them from achieving their production targets. Typical problems encountered:
- Operational safety issues
- Delayed start-up or excessive ramp-up times
- Delays in achieving plant stability
- Challenges in achieving inherent reliability
- Misaligned preventive maintenance and Computerized Maintenance Management systems
- Proper maintenance training programs not implemented
AMR integrates the as-built CAPEX design, procurement, construction, and commissioning data with reliability engineering software, ReliaSoft, utilizing Reliability and Availability Modelling (RAM) and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
We provide a highly competent RCM facilitation, combined with product expertise, industry standards, local legal obligations and operating context to ensure a structured approach.
AMR can equally be applied to existing operations where assurance is required, where existing maintenance strategies are due to be reviewed or improved, even on non-Metso Outotec assets.
- Safety practices integrated through Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) methodology
- Integrated digital asset management strategies
- Collaboration with your team to incorporate site operating context
- A small group workshop sessions
- Conducting Service Failure Mode and Effects Analysis to formulate an optimal maintenance strategy
- RCM and Reliability Block Diagram (RBD) models using Reliasoft engineering software
- Leveraging the expertise gained from our extensive global plant/equipment install base to recommend best practices for your site
- Mitigation of operational and maintenance risks
- Potential for an extended warranty and performance guarantees
Plan and schedule your maintenance activities effectively in the operational phase of maintenance execution.
Meet your site maintenance management and operational requirements with a customized maintenance program developed by Metso Outotec experts.
Get in-depth technical training for the servicing and maintenance of Metso Outotec equipment.