OUTOKUMPU TECHNOLOGY OYJ STOCK EXCHANGE NOTICE MARCH 8, 2007 AT 2.00 PM
Outokumpu Technology's Capital Markets Day for analysts and fund managers will be held on March 8-9 in Pori, Finland.
Outokumpu Technology's first CMD will be held at the company's Pori Research Center in order to demonstrate the extensive research facilities available for maintaining the key competitive advantage through technological innovations, and in order for the capital markets to gain a deeper understanding of the mining and metals industries' technologies. All presentations, which will also be published on the company's web site (www.outokumputechnology.com/presentations), will focus on the importance of own technology and how it links to the company's business.
The following presentations will be held during the CMD:
- Review of the strategy and activities
- New technologies in Metals Processing
- Ferrochrome projects in South Africa - a leading technology provider
- Managing of large turnkey projects and optimizing the output: overview and case examples
- Insight into Minerals Processing business and technologies (grinding, flotation, process solution packages, current and new markets)
- How research and technology development is linking up with Outokumpu Technology's business?
For further infromation, please contact
Outokumpu Technology Oyj
Rita Uotila, Vice President - Investor Relations
tel. +358 20 529 2003, mobile +358 400 954141