Metso Outotec Corporation will publish its financial reports in 2023 as follows:
- Financial Statements Review for 2022 on February 17, 2023
- Annual Report for 2022 during the week of March 20
- Interim Report for January - March 2023 on May 3, 2023
- Half-Year Financial Report for January - June 2023 on July 20, 2023
- Interim Report for January – September 2023 on October 27, 2023
The Annual General Meeting is planned to be held on May 3, 2023. Metso Outotec’s Board of Directors will summon the AGM with a separate stock exchange release.
Further information, please contact:
Juha Rouhiainen, VP, Investor Relations, Metso Outotec Corporation, tel. +358 20 4843253, email: juha.rouhiainen(a)mogroup.com
Metso Outotec Corporation
Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing and metals refining industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change. Metso Outotec is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5°C with Science Based Targets.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its sales for 2021 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com, twitter.com/metsooutotec