OUTOTEC OYJ STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE, MAY 15, 2008 AT 9.00 AM
Outotec's Capital Markets Day 2008 on May 15-16 in Seville, Spain
CMD 2008 program comprises of presentations and a site visit. On May 15, there will be presentations on the topical issues and on May 16, the participants will be visiting the Cobre Las Cruces copper mine in Seville.
The presentations will be broadcasted via a live web cast and also later published on the company's web site for on-demand viewing.
Presentations on May 15 starting at 1.00 pm (CEST) local time:
- CEO's update
- R&D - the basis for making innovative solutions
- Close technological cooperation with the customer results in a new process solution, Process Supplier of the CLC Las Cruces Project
- Delivering and implementing projects on time and budget, global resource network
- Managing the project risks, tools for efficient internal risk management
- Growth potential in Services and After Sales business, opportunities provided by the worldwide and vast installed base
- Outotec and environment, track record in developing and delivering environmentally sound and economically viable technologies
Each presentation will last approximately 40 minutes and a Q&A session after every presentation will follow. Participants viewing the live web cast may send questions via email. Further details about the web cast can be found at www.outotec.com/investors.
Vice President - Investor Relations
tel. +358 20 529 2003, mobile +358 400 954141
OMX Nordic Exchange Helsinki