Large top size acceptance
Up to 15% larger feed opening than similar sized crushers
Reduced construction height
Lower stations heights and space requirements
Split component options for above or underground applications
Crushing process optimization
SmartStation technology for optimal operation and station design
SUPERIOR™ MKIII primary gyratory crusher advantages
Metso Outotec's SUPERIOR™ MKIII primary gyratory crusher range was developed from over 100 years of experience. The highly reliable crusher comes from a proven and heavy-duty design, which now has been developed into a more compact and flexible machine for the SUPERIOR™ MKIII 6275UG.
Higher throughput and capacity
Metso Outotec's SUPERIOR™ MKIII primary gyratory crushers have new advancements that bring increased speeds, higher installed power and mechanical improvements. All of these combine to bring up to a 30% additonal throughput for your primary gyratory crusher.
Metso's SUPERIOR™ MKIII primary gyratory crushers bring up to 30% more capacity making this crusher CAPEX efficient.
During the development of Metso Outotec's SUPERIOR™ MKIII primary gyratory crushers there have been key improvements. New sets of shells and concaves have been implemented after countless hours of research and development. These new improvements to the MKIII primary gyratory crushers brings up to 70% reduction in downtime.
Bottomshell inspection ports are also facilitating maintenance and inspection. Reducing downtime with the ease and simplicity of maintenance and inspection.
Check out more below about additional benefits the SUPERIOR™ MKIII 6275UG crusher can bring to your operations.
- Up to 15% larger top size acceptance than comparable size crushers
- Arched spider to minimize bridging
- Up to 300% more feed opening area compared to other compact gyratory crushers
- There is no need for oversized grizzly feeder or grid
- Up to 20% CAPEX savings
- Multiple feed point options
- Advanced controls to reduce vault height
- Shorter feeding point of crusher
- Ideal for both above and underground applications
- Multiple shell and spider configurations
- Compact components to fit into space-restricted areas
- Wide range of dismantle and transportation options
- Increase usable lifetime of concaves by up to 40% in single feed point applications
- Elimination of the requirement for a crane in rotating the top shells and spider to mitigate uneven wear distribution
- Increase uptime and operational efficiency
- Significant improvement in operator safety